55 Misty Mountain Lane, Blairsville, Georgia 30512
**Listed in the American Historic Inn's Official Guide**
Misty Mountain Inn is a Victorian farmhouse renovated to provide four spacious guest rooms. Furnished with antiques and queen-sized bed, each room has private bath and fireplace. Three rooms have balconies. Complimentary breakfast is available until noon for Inn guests. Pets cannot sty in the Inn, however, they are welcome in any of the six mountainside cottages in the surrounding woods.
*Awarded 4 Paws* by "Pets Welcome"
Mountains full of Activities 2 hours from Atlanta, Chattanooga, Asheville ... 1 hour to Ocoee & Chattooga Whitewater ... less than 1/2 hour to John Campbell Folk School, Young Harris College, Georgia State Fair, Helen & Blue Ridge Scenic Railway ... minutes to trout fishing, riding stable, golf course, hiking trails, boating & beaches, antique and craft shops & restaurants.
Six tin-roofed cottages
are spread across four acres on the wooded mountain side behind the
Inn. All offer:
* Private porch with country rockers and charcoal grills
* Wood-burning fireplace
* Full bath with tub/shower combination
* Air-conditioning & heating
* Dish Network satellite TV & Wi-Fi availability
* Equipped kitchens with microwave, toaster, coffee maker as well as coffee & filters, tea, sugar, coffeemate, salt & pepper, napkins, dish soap, towels, and napkins
* Queen-sized bed
* No minimum stay (except in July, October and holidays) but there is a $20 fee for one-night visits
* Daily housekeeping service
* Pets are welcome, $20 per pet, per visit
* Check in any time after 3 pm
* Check out at noon
Cottages, Just for Two
* Maple Cottagehas a four-poster bed covered with quilts and sitting beside a jacuzzi tub. There's a full bath, but no stove in the kitchen. It has TV/VCR combo. Its ground-level porch provides limited handicap access.
* Step up to sleep in the antique raised brass bed in Rose Cottage. Its porch, with Victorian front door, is surrounded by pine, locust and flowering crabapple trees.
* Perched among tulip and dogwood trees, you can catch your favorite late show from Dogwood's canopy bed.
Lofted Bedroom Cottages for More than Two
* 2 bedroom - Oak's first floor has a large living-dining-kitchen area and a separate bedroom with queen-bed. Upstairs are two full-sized beds in the lofted bedroom. No more than six people, please.
* Loft bedroom with sofa bed in living area - Both Poplarand Pinecone have queen and twin beds in a lofted sleeping area. Downstairs living area has a sofa bed in addition to the eat-in kitchen and bath. No more than four people, please.
Cottages One-night stay: $140, double occupancy plus 12% taxes - $15 per extra person in larger cottages.
More than one night stays are $110 nightly, double occupancy plus 12% taxes - $15 per extra person in larger cottages.
Rate is $650 double occupancy including taxes - $50 per extra person in larger cottages.
Pet fee is $25 per pet per visit plus taxes.
Bed & Breakfast One-night stay: $125, double occupancy plus 12% taxes.
Additional nights are $105, double occupancy plus taxes.
Weekly Rate is $590 including taxes.
25% Discount for Active Military.
Check in is 3pm; check out is noon.
Policies: Weekly reservations must be guaranteed by a deposit of $100.00. A 50% refund is given with cancellation notice of up to 14-days before the expected arrival, or 25% of the deposit is refunded with 7-day notice. No refund is given with less than a 7-day cancellation notice. In all cases, the entire deposit may be applied to guarantee another reservation within a year's time of canceled reservation.